Contact Us

Report a code enforcement issue

Report code enforcement and zoning violations using the button below. Violations include, but are not limited to:

  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Garbage, trash, pet waste
  • Vehicles illegally stored outside on private property 
  • Unshoveled sidewalks 
  • Overgrown weeds and grass


For all other issues, concerns, or complaints, use the GoCOS! form below.



To report an issue or contact a city department, fill out the form below.